This magnetic USB-C to USB-C cable is ideal powering your RED KOMODO and onboard accessories when using our TB50 Power Pack.
It safely disconnects under strain and enables you to hot-swap!
Use your exisiting USB-C power supply, for example Apple's MacBook Pro 61W or 96W USB-C Power Adapter, to keep your KOMODO rig running all day!
Alternatively, connect a high capacity power bank such as the Cygnett Chargeup Edge+ 27K or Tether Tools ONsite 87W Battery Pack.
You must use a power source with a minimum of 60W (20V at 3A) output to run your KOMODO.
If you're running our hot-swappable TB50 Hammerhead, this cable is handy for powering laptops, tablets, phones and USB-C powered cameras and microphones. The Hammerhead can deliver up to 60W from the dual TB50 batteries.
Just a quick note.
This power cable is USB2.0 (480Mbps) and is not ideal for fast data transfers.
We include this cable and spare magnetic coupler with every TB50 Power Pack for RED KOMODO and TB50 Hammerhead purchase.
‣ Premium nylon braided cable
‣ Magnetic quick release coupler
‣ Safely disconnects when under stress or strain
‣ Maximum of 100W PD (power delivery)
‣ Fast charge your devices: 20V at 5amps
‣ Blue LED indicator light
‣ Detachable Magnetic USB Type-C coupler
‣ USB Type-C (male) connector
POWER + DATA SPECS
‣ Maximum of 100W PD
‣ Fast Charge at 20V 5A
‣ USB version: USB2.0
‣ Maximum data transfer rate: 480Mbps (60MB/s)
IN THE BOX
‣ Cable + two magnetic couplers
6ft / 1.8m
1.58oz / 45g