Freefly's newly released Ember — a cube shaped, 5K high-speed cinema camera is now shipping!
We've taken what we learnt from KEYSTONE for KOMODO and designed a similar ultra strong, lightweight cage for ambitious builds and demanding workflows.
KEYSTONE (140 x 140mm) is symmetrical, Ember is not. We've positioned Ember so the sensor becomes perfectly centred inside the cage — ideal for linear nodal roll axis shots and precision cinema robotics 🎥🔥
There's ample clearance to maintain airflow, change lens mounts and swap KipperTie Revolva ND cartridges!
We've included twelve ⅜"-16 Pin-Locks and three ¼”-20 Pin-Locks — based on the new ARRI interfaces standard.
Mount dovetail plates, rod mounts, rosette handgrips, transmitters, monitors, Powers Breakouts, and MDRs!
CNC machined from 6061-T651 aluminium billet in Tasmania Australia.
- A total of 84 threaded holes
- 2x ARRI rosettes / 4x cold shoe mounts
- 4x M3 screws hold Ember in place
- Sensor becomes centred
- Mount a Bolt or Transmission transmitter
- Quickly change from landscape to portrait mode
- Easily swap KipperTie Revolva cartridges
- Compatible with Freefly Ember accessories
- Unlocks the Ignite Digi accessory ecosystem
- Works with ARRI accessories like MAP-2 & CCH-2
- 14oz / 401g including stainless steel rosettes
- 5.51 x 5.51 x 1.85" / 140 x 140 x 47mm
(KEYSTONE is the same height as ALEXA Mini LF)