Your Cart is Empty
Resources for Ignite Digi Drone accessories:Tilt Offsets for Mōvi ProVideo Review: VidMuze CinemaInstallation Guide: HereInstallation Videos: Here & Here
Ignite Digi R2 Landing Gear
Freefly MōVI ProDJI Ronin 2
ARRI AlexaRED DSMC2Sony Cinema
TB50 Hammerhead & Expansion PackTILTA NUCLEUS-MPower Breakout
Designed to be paired with our Gimbal Rod Mount, the Gimbal Lens Support (80mm) allows you to brace heavy primes, long lenses and matte-boxes on your MōVI Pro & Ronin 2.
Designed and manufactured in Australia by Ignite Digi
- Extended to 80mm for optimised gimbal performance with FIZ motors & large diameter lenses.
- Use with standard 15mm rods.
- Optimised for Quick-Mode-Change when transitioning to tripod or handheld.
- Compatible with our Bridge Plate & Gimbal Rod Mount
- Low profile.
- Lightweight at 20g.
- Weight: 20g.
- Length: 80mm spacing & standard 15mm rod holes.
- Machined from 6061-T651 aluminium and hard anodised black, orange and blue.
- For use with MōVI Pro & Ronin 2.
- Comes with 2 different length 1/4" screws and a 3/8" to 1/4" spacer.
Use a large zoom lens like an Angenieux Type EZ-1 on your MōVI Pro or Ronin 2 gimbal. The Gimbal Lens Support is designed to brace a heavy primes or long zoom lens on your gimbal camera package.
Optimised for Quick Mode Changing your camera and large lens package between the gimbal, tripod and handheld.
Extended to 80mm for optimised gimbal performance with FIZ motors & large diameter lenses.
Use with standard 15mm rods.