Your Cart is Empty
Resources for Ignite Digi Drone accessories:Tilt Offsets for Mōvi ProVideo Review: VidMuze CinemaInstallation Guide: HereInstallation Videos: Here & Here
Ignite Digi R2 Landing Gear
Freefly MōVI ProDJI Ronin 2
ARRI AlexaRED DSMC2Sony Cinema
TB50 Hammerhead & Expansion PackTILTA NUCLEUS-MPower Breakout
Our Gimbal Rod Mount expands the rigging options for large lenses and FIZ Motors on your Gimbal.
We've designed our 80mm version to solve spatial issues when mounting FIZ motors & large diameter lenses on the MōVI Pro & Ronin 2.
Combining the standard 15mm rod openings with the 80mm width of the Gimbal Rod Mount enables the motors to be lifted up and out to the sides of the cage.
Slide the camera further back into the gimbal without mounts or motors clashing with the cage!
Designed and manufactured in Australia by Ignite Digi.
- We've designed the Gimbal Rod Mount to have 80mm spacing instead of the traditional 60mm spacing. The extra 20mm stops lenses, mounts and motors clashing with the gimbal cage.
- To be used with your standard 15mm rods. Rods are not included.
- M3 holes for mounting to our Gimbal Mate Bottom Plate, Freefly Bottom Plate and Cinemilled bottom plates.
- Optimised for Quick Mode Changing with our Bridge Plate, Gimbal Lens Support and Gimbal Mate Bottom Plate.
- Low profile.
- Lightweight at 20g - 0.7oz.
- Weight: 20g - 0.7oz
- Length: 80mm spacing and standard 15mm rod holes.
- Machined from 6061-T651 aluminium and hard anodised black, orange and blue.
- For use with MōVI Pro and Ronin 2 gimbal.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by Ignite Digi.
Extending the rod spacing to 80mm instead of the traditional 60mm stops motors and mounts clashing with the gimbal cage.
The additional 20mm increases your gimbals usability with FIZ motors & large diameter lenses.
Paired with our Gimbal Lens Support, your MōVI Pro or Ronin 2 is optimised to support large zoom lenses with three FIZ motors.
The Gimbal Rod Mount has M3 holes for mounting onto our Gimbal Mate Bottom Plate. This integration primes your rig for Quick Mode Changes and saves you time on set.
The M3 holes can also be used to mount onto Freefly and Cinemilled bottom plates.