🔥 Ignite Digi 🔥
Your Cart is Empty
Our Power Breakout provides a power distribution solution from a single-battery source to MōVi and Ronin 2 Gimbals. The Power Breakout screws into our camera Top Plates and incorporates four Lemo sockets (0B.302) with a distribution capacity of three accessories and one primary power supply.
It's a low profile solution for accessories both on and off the gimbal and helps clean up your rig.
- Cleaner gimbal build and quicker mode changes by minimising the amount of cables that need to be unplugged between gimbal and tripod/handheld modes
- Manage accessory power when on a gimbal, handheld or on tripod.
- Four Lemo Sockets (0B.302) with interchangeable output or input.
- Mounts seamlessly to our top plates and still allows the use of the Quick Release Top Handle.
- Limited to one power source per unit.
- Machined from 6061-T651 aluminium and hard anodised to match top plates.
- Mounts to the top plates with 2 x M4x25 countersunk screws, included.
- 0B.302 Lemo sockets are wired Pin 1 - Pin 2 +
Possible Power Sources:
- Ignite Digi TB50 battery adapter with 2 pin Lemo (20-25V)
- Ronin 2 Power Hub.
- V Lock/AB plate when in handheld/tripod mode.
- MōVI Pro ACC D tap (12v AUX up to 2A).
Breakout the power! Four Lemo sockets with a distribution capacity of three accessories and one primary power source! The perfect power distribution companion for our Lemo TB50 Battery Adapter.
Between Power Breakout, Top Plate and Top Handle.