Designed to be paired with our Gimbal Rod Mount, the Gimbal Lens Support (80mm) allows you to brace heavy primes, long lenses and matte-boxes on your MōVI Pro & Ronin 2.
The Gimbal Lens Support is designed to brace a heavy primes or long zoom lens on your gimbal camera package. We use the lens support onset to brace a large zoom lens like an Angenieux Type EZ-1 on our MōVI Pro or Ronin 2 gimbal.
The Gimbal Lens Support with an 80mm spacing, instead of the traditional 60mm. 20mm additional spacing is enough to stop motors and mounts from clashing with the gimbal cage.
We've designed our support system with this 80mm spacing to optimise your gimbals performance with three FIZ motors & large diameter lenses.
Designed and manufactured in Hobart, Tasmania.
- Extended to 80mm for optimised gimbal performance with FIZ motors & large diameter lenses.
- Use with standard 15mm rods.
- Optimised for Quick-Mode-Change when transitioning to tripod or handheld.
- Compatible with our Bridge Plate & Gimbal Rod Mount
- Low profile.
- Lightweight at 20g.
- Weight: 20g.
- Length: 80mm spacing & standard 15mm rod holes.
- Machined from 6061-T651 aluminium and hard anodised black, orange and blue.
- For use with MōVI Pro & Ronin 2.
- Comes with 2 different length 1/4" screws and a 3/8" to 1/4" spacer.