This lightweight adapter allows you to mount a Ronin 2 gimbal to a Freefly Alta X drone.
It enables you to use your exisiting Freefly Toad in the Hole (TITH) Quick Release units for a fast mount and release workflow on set.
We offer two versions of this adapter:
‣ Thread holes for Freefly TITH M4 Quick Release Receiver
‣ Thread holes for Freefly TITH M3 Quick Release Receiver
We recommend the M4 Toad in the Hole for additional strength over the previous standard M3 version.
For installation, you’ll need to remove the Ronin 2 Quick Release Dovetail Mount in order to attach this new adapter.
The adapter mounts to the Ronin 2 pan motor with four M4 x 12mm socket head cap screws for a rigid connection.
Available in hard anodised orange only.
Featured in the product photos is our Drone Landing Gear for Ronin 2 on Wild Rabbit Aerial's heavy lift drone rig.
‣ Freefly Toad in the Hole M4 Quick Release Receiver
‣ Freefly Toad in the Hole M3 Quick Release Receiver
‣ Six M4 x 12mm socket head cap screws
1.76oz / 50g without screws
2.95 x 2.95 x 0.39” / 75 x 75 x 10mm