These 12G-SDI cables with BNC to BNC connectors make it possible to send and receive uncompressed 4K video signals up to 12Gb/s and are built to withstand life on set!
They feature premium 12G Certified Amphenol BNC right angle connectors and provide maximum clearance for gimbals.
The ultra high speed coax made by Belden is insulated, shielded and contained within a flexible PVC jacket.
These cables are backwards compatible with all 75Ohm devices ‣ SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI.
We offer three different lengths of 12G-SDI cable, all with right angle BNC connectors. Each cable is designed for a specific purpose in order to avoid coiling or any unwanted snags around the gimbal cage. Keep your rig clean!
LENGTH: 4-inch / 10cm
- Connect KOMODO to Teradek Transmitter mounted to our slimline Carbon Side Plate
- Carbon Side Plate compatible with Teradek Bolt XT/LT 500/1000/3000 + Bolt 4K LT
LENGTH: 16-inch / 40cm
- Connect KOMODO or Teradek Transmitter to a monitor in handheld or studio mode
LENGTH: 28-inch / 70cm
- Connect KOMODO or Teradek Transmitter to a monitor mounted to a gimbal ring
‣ 12G Amphenol BNC (male) right angle plug & jackCOAX CABLE SPECIFICATIONS
‣ 4855R 4K UHD Coax Precision Video Cable by Belden
‣ 23 AWG American Wire Gauge
‣ 3.9mm thickLENGTH
4” / 10cm
16” / 40cm
28” / 70cmWEIGHT
4” ‣ 2oz / 58g
16” ‣ 00oz / 00g
28” ‣ 00oz / 00g